Let or not it’s recognized that FC Hollywood by no means lets the drama relaxation, even after the huge humiliation in Champions League. Simply hours after eliminating Manchester cityEvidently the primary penalties at Bayern Munich could also be felt on the government degree, if journalist Jan Aage Wjortoft is to be believed. Final night time, he quipped that one thing huge was about to occur in German soccer.
I perceive that there will probably be necessary information from German soccer within the coming days.
– Jan Aage Fjortoft ️ (JanAageFjortoft) April 19, 2023
Here is the results of that jest – based on him, it is solely a matter of time earlier than Oliver Kahn is fired.
I have been informed there may be an “ongoing course of” and a “matter of time” earlier than Oliver Kahn, Bayern Munich’s chief government, is faraway from his put up.
– Jan Aage Fjortoft ️ (JanAageFjortoft) April 20, 2023
Some extra data from the quoted tweets:
- Membership president Herbert Hainer could take over as interim chairman in the interim.
- A return of Uli Hoeness is being thought-about.
- Among the many former gamers, Philipp Lahm could be essentially the most favored candidate to take over, however he’s at present busy as the final supervisor of Euro 2024 in Germany.
- Hasan Salihamidzic is now secure, as he has Hoeness’ assist.
- Kahn’s downside is that he didn’t win over workers on the membership, and at present has no assist consequently.
You must marvel how the sacking of Julian Nagelsmann influenced this resolution. His dismissal, and the next appointment of Thomas Tuchel, was introduced as a consensus by the board, however it at all times appeared that Kahn was the driving issue behind the transfer. Now that it failed, his identify ended up on the chopping block.
What a flip of occasions, huh? If true, this could possibly be one among Bayern’s craziest seasons in a long time.
#Report #Bayern #Munich #CEO #Oliver #Kahn #brink #sacking