Bayern Munich has been in fine condition in current weeks, with Champions League They moved forward of Paris Saint-Germain and a stable win towards Augsburg was the most recent in a convincing run of victories.
away from Bayern Munich, AC MilanBenfica and Chelsea additionally progressed within the Champions League – nonetheless, with the Bavarian facet’s qualities, it appears silly to assume that any of those groups would have the ability to correctly problem Bayern in a quarter-final conflict. Then again, any of real madridAnd Manchester city And Napoli – they are going to present sturdy competitors for Bayern in the event that they advance.
With Julian Nagelsmann’s present inevitable ways and staff choice, Bayern will certainly be among the many least requested groups in Friday’s draw. Nevertheless, as with Villareal final season, Nagelsmann seems to have Pep Guardiola’s concept like messing round in the course of the greatest moments. Will this be an issue or will our tactical flexibility assist the facet?
On this flagship episode of the Bavarian podcast, Schnitzel and Fergus talk about:
- Our ideas on potential relationships with AC Milan, Benfica or Chelsea
- UEFA Champions League predictions this week
- Why Actual Madrid and never Manchester Metropolis are Bayern Munich’s fiercest opponents
- Nagelsmann’s tactical flexibility and whether or not this is a bonus for Bayern
- Why Bayern ought to be the favorite, irrespective of who the result is Champions League draw
Make sure to tune in to the Bavarian podcast for your entire up-to-date protection of Bayern Munich and Germany. Observe us on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, TheBarrelBlog, @tommyadams71, @bfwinnn and extra.
#Bavarian #Podcast #S5E37 #Works #Champions #League #Opponents #Predictions #Nagelsmanns #Tactical #Flexibility